Saturday, January 6, 2018

Crafter's Castle Challenges!

Hello, Crafters! Wow! I'm so excited to share with you that I'm a part of a new Challenge Blog with Crafter's Castle!  And with that, a great set of digital stamps made by MHK Designs, Butterfly Wisdom.  MHK is also giving away a digital set to the winner...winner's choice! 
Now let me share with you my finished project:


I also want to share with you that I have a video of the process I used to make this little "Butterfly Cage" project. I hope you will check it out by clicking HERE or simply click on the video below!


Thank you so much for stopping by! I invite you to visit Crafter’s Castle Blog and enter this month’s Challenge at http://crafterscastle.blogspot.com/
Please stop by MHK Designs Etsy shop . Images used in my project from MHK are the.... Butterfly Wisdom digital stamp set
You can find more from me at..... Pinterest Instagram
Here are DT Blog Links for my fellow Teammies!
Wishing you a blessed day!
The Crafter’s Castle Design Team
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

21 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful I love all the butterflies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous, so summery and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Love the design and wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanie this is beautiful!!! You do such wonderful work! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work xfabulous creation x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I adore the colors you used and all the added sparkle! Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Creation... and awesome video too - Priya Satish

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, it's nice to see something a little different too. Great use of those butterflies, thank you for joining us at MHK Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so beautiful! I love that it is an MHKDesigns image. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at MHKDesigns, and good luck! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation Jeanie! Thanks for linking up with us at MHKDesigns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous, Jeanie! Thanks for linking up with us at MHKDesigns!

    ReplyDelete