Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Outlawz Color Challenge - July 18th, 2017

Hello, crafty peeps! I am so happy to share with you today my latest creation with The Outlawz Color Challenge group!  And for this month, we have the amazing Bugaboo Stamps as our sponsor!
I love the board colors for this week's inspiration! One of the reasons I love being on the DT Color Team is because the colors every week give me a new challenge and perspective! Here's the photo inspiration:

Aren't those some beautiful colors?? And the twist is Summer Fun. So for my card, I decided to go with the BugKidzBeach digital. She's a real cutie! And all ready for the fun! So, here is my card:
For this card, it was just a matter of cutting her out, coloring her (used my markers), getting my sentiment, and mounting her. But the colors had to be perfect! So behind her (directly), I printed out that paper using my Silhouette. She is so adorable!

I hope you will join in the challenge this week! The Design Team has come up with some beautiful inspiration for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment