Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Outlawz Color Challenge - July 11th

I cannot believe that I didn't schedule this card! And it's one of my faves that I have made lately! Better late than never...?? Anyway, the new color challenge over at The Outlawz is starting soon (maybe already by the time you read this), but I wanted to share it anyway. You can still go and check it out by following this link to it HERE. Anyway, without further adieu, here is my card, which I made into an Easel Card.
This card is also by Bugaboo Stamps, named Bug Beauty. I really enjoyed making her. I used my Silhouette to color her, and I did hand make the flowers using my punch. I followed a fantastic YouTube teacher Archana Joshi

Thank you for stopping by, and looking at my very late card! But I wanted you to see her anyway.

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment