Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge July 25th

Howdy, crafty pardners! We've started a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz today!! And our sponsor is the amazing
Prize: 4 Free Digis!!

We have a great Tic-Toe-Toe Board for you to follow! It was hard for me to choose which way I wanted to go! Here's the board:

I decided at first to go with the colors only....top left to bottom right. But then I saw the word "Sparkle" and was like, well yeah! I LOVE sparkle! So that's what I went with. Now my card:

I love this digital. One of my favorite birds is the hummingbird. And Bugaboo stamps did an excellent job making this digital! Again, I used my Prismacolors for this card. I like the way the Prismacolors give it a soft look. I also made the 3D flowers you see on the card and added some sparkle to them by using my Art Glitter Glue and sprinkling some Wow! glitter on them.

Please stop by the Outlawz and join in on the challenge! And thank you for stopping by here!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment