Tuesday, April 18, 2017

TTCRD Challenge Starts Today!

A new challenge has begun over at Through the Craft Room Door today! And as always, it's Anything Goes!  Our fabulous sponsor for this week is:

 Miss Daisy Stamps
Prize: 4 digi stamps (1 from each artist)
A Bit About Miss Daisy Stamps:
Jennifer Nilsson Art    Mari Digis  ︎  Miss Daisy’s Collection   We Are 3  
Join us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group to meet the artists, 
share fun & inspiration, receive freebies and special deals. See you there!

Now here is my card. This was the first time I made this type of a card, and it was so much easier to do than it looks! I used Allie's Raindrops.
Closed

Open

Close Up

I hope you come by and join in on the challenge! There's a new challenge each and every week! And be sure to check out the upcoming magazine for the details on how I created this card...I've got a tutorial in it!

Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jeanie! It doesn't look easy, as you wrote! The layout is great and I love the bright and cheery colours. So sweet! Your sayings are wonderful! Love the Scripture. Thank you for sharing with us. It's always a pleasure to sponsor for you. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete